Grafting is one of the oldest yet most amazing and important technique in gardening. Make those clean cuts easily with our Grafting Shear Tool!
· Easy to use on both Rootstock and Scion
· 3 available cuts - U-cut,V-cut or Ω-cut
· Blades can be replaced. Package contains a FREE pair of extra blades!
· Use the pruning shears to cut useless branches from the plant
Regular Price: $29.99 + Shipping Fee
Season Sale Price: $23.99 + Bonus FREE Worldwide Shipping
· Sharp blades - Keep out of reach of children
· Avoid using on old and dry hardwood
Grafting Tool Guide
· Step 1: Place the rootstock stem in the grafting tool and squeeze the handle to make the cut. Repeat this step to cut stem on the scion plant. Take care to ensure that the groove is clenaly cut on the rootstock.
· Step 2: Slide the newly cut scion stem into the groove of the rootstock plant, matching the cut surfaces as closely as possible. If the stock and donor plant are not the same size, it is better to match on the side only.
· Step 3: It is recommended to use a garden sterilizer around the joint area before wrapping with garden tape to keep them in place. This lessens the chance of the stem being infected with bacteria.
· Step 4: Use the pruning shears to remove unwanted branches from the plant.
Reviews are translated to English by default upon publishing via Google Translate.